As our age progresses, there are minor changes in our lives as it is in all of our bodies. But don’t panic right away. It is possible to challenge for years with a few makesup complexes.. We have searched for 15 make-up tricks that are younger.
1) First, you should clean your skin and then absolutely moisturize. If you skip this step, your skin will become a stain spot aside from being young.
2) When choosing a foundation you should opt for more yellowish tones. Yellow color keeps skin warm. Warmer skin makes you look younger.
3) You should definitely use a slightly damp sponge when you wear foundation. Instead of driving the product all at once, apply the product with little, regional and sponge feeding.
4) Nothing can show your skin as old as powdered products. Prefer creams, gels and liquid products that do not usually require the use of a brush.
5) As the women go on for years, they lose weight on their faces, so the cheekbones become even more pronounced than the old ones. If you have such a problem, you can apply your blusher to these tapering spots.
6) Meet the eyelash curler. It is not difficult to use, and the eyelashes curled up correctly will make your eyes bigger, your eyes brighter and younger.
7) Choose your eyebrow a ton of dark color from your natural color . When using the pen, apply to the skin at 45 degrees angle and pay attention to its natural appearance.
8) You may have been using black eye pens since high school but now it is time to end this relationship. Brown eye pencils give the same effect as well as less shocking and sophisticated.
9) If you do not want a skin that looks older, stop using powder. Nevertheless, if you insist on using it, prefer transparent and light reflecting powders.
10) Be very careful when choosing skin closure. You may look old when you are trying to close the bruises and stains. Each skin closure may not be suitable for your skin, try it before you buy it.
11) You can start using a piece of soft rinse aid. After 30 years of age, the skin slowly begins to lose its radiance. However, you can restore this glow with the help of creamy brighteners.
12) Unfortunately, as we age, our lips look thinner. For this reason, you have to choose lipstick and brighteners that are natural in color instead of transparent lip gloss.
13) As people age, their faces become asymmetrical. When you realize this, don’t fret your eyebrows with your tweezers, ask a professional for help.
14) The common mistake in using mascara is trying to thicken the eyelashes. The lashes become more flat as they get heavy. When choosing a mascara, the eyelashes are not thickening, use products that prolong it.
15) Use a liner before making eye makeup. Don’t skip this step, especially if there are small wrinkles on the eyelids. However, be very careful when you use it, if you overdo may come into slurry with eye shadow.
Finally, do a simple makeup for your health 🙂