What you need ?
- Cotton wool
- Eyebrow brush
- 1 spatula
Procedure for perfect eyebrow shaping
1. Always sterilize your tweezers beforehand.
2. Sterilize the area that needs to be shaped with hibitane.
3. Place one tissue on top of your client’s head.
4. Gently “pull” the area that needs to be shaped. This ensures support.
5. Cool down the area by wiping it with hibitane.
How to do correct eyebrow shaping to compliment your eyes
- Basic line – this area can be identified by placing your spatula on the outside corner of your nose and the inside corner of your eye. Any hair that grows in-between that line must be removed.
- Lengthening line- Place your spatula on the outside corner of your nose, taking it all the way to the outside corner of your eye / eyebrow. This is where the lengthening line must stop.
- The point where your brow arches- Let your client open her eyes and look in front of her, then place the spatula on the outside of her iris. This is where the brow must arch.